UK & IE Online Bottleshop Directory (incl. EU websites shipping to UK)

It’s already noted in the table, along with BeerHawk who are ABInBev owned. As far as I’m aware everyone else is independently owned.

Personally I avoid BeerHawk now as I much prefer to support the independents and I disagree with ABI’s business practices, but for the purposes of this thread they should still be included, same with Beerwulf who I’ve never ordered from but they seem to have a good selection so deserve a mention at least.

1 Like

For a Dutch shop I’d recommend Het Biermoment ( https://www.hetbiermoment.nl/c-2020727/english-deutsch/ ). A small scale web shop with a fairly large selection of Dutch craft beers, and only Dutch craft beers, including some really small breweries. Very good prices and great service. The site is in Dutch only, but the site is largely self-explanatory and in the linked page the owner invites international buyers to contact him by email.

I prefer shopping at bottle shops and I don’t usually mail order, but this is the one exception to get Dutch beers I can’t buy locally.

Thank you for your efforts! :sunglasses: You’re going to directly contribute to my depreciating funds in 2018.

Do you mean folks should buy as much beer from them as possible?

Small update since my last post. 10 Devonshire Place and recently launched Beerkeepers have both been added. The Bottle Shop (Bermondsey) has finally relaunched its online store to the public this week so they too have been added.

Going to have a huge amount of EU based online shops that ship to the UK to add soon too.

2 Likes

Quick! Do it before I feel the need to do something silly like buy Christmas presents for people.

Not too quick! I’m already tempted to spend far too much at that Polish one. Perhaps some UK mega tastings of Polish beers might be an idea - they have more than 500 Polish beers on that site.

1 Like

Just been looking at BeerWulf and the prices are crazy, especially with free postage.

I think Ghost Whale would be a good addition, their range is very good.

Added, along with Hop Shop Aberdeen (Westhill Service Station). This list must surely be near complete now!? We really are spoilt for choice here!

79p for a Barley Wine?!

Hi, it’s Jez from Beerkeepers. Thanks for adding us to the list, it’s much appreciated :smiley:, and great work putting this together.

FYI we’re doing free delivery to UK mainland addresses on orders over £75 throughout December. We’ve also started putting together bespoke Christmas boxes on request which will be delivered as and when required. If anyone is interested our e-mail is info@beerkeepers.co.uk. Cheers.

Thanks for all your work on this. Just revived my Christmas order from To Øl. Only used them based on your hard work.

I agree. Buy wisely and often.

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 21% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

Fuck off!

2 Likes

Been a few weeks since I last updated so here’s what’s new:

• Mother Kelly’s, Indie Craft Beer, and Tomlinsons were added (note that Mother Kelly’s stock seems tiny compared to the actual shop so I’m not sure if the website is actively maintained)
  • BBNo and Electric Bear were added to brewery shops
  • KWM Wines & Spirits has also been added. This is an off-licence I have made an exception for as they are Northern Ireland based (only one on this list) and their small (70+ bottles) selection includes some Northern Irish and Irish craft beer I’ve never seen available in mainland UK, including Farmageddon. They also ship worldwide.

I’ve also finally got round to adding all the shops for the :ireland: Irish among us (if there are any here!?). This is predominantly off-licences as I was only able to find one dedicated beer shop (The Beer Club). With one exception (Baggot Street Wines), none of the Irish shops will ship to the UK.

I’ve also resumed progress with the EU bottleshop thread and I hope to have this posted before Christmas. It’s more than halfway done, 3 major countries (Italy, Spain and Poland) are left plus a few smaller countries that shouldn’t take too long to collate.

Late edit: noticed Marble have relaunched their online shop. Also, Time & Tide launched their online shop earlier this evening. Updated both entries.

1 Like

I got my delivery from BeerWulf last week. Very impressed with the costs and speed of delivery and customer service call centre.
I will be using them again and thanks for the tip off.

I should of posted this a few weeks ago. Hop Burns & Black not longer delivering to the the rest of Europe. Appears there was a trial but they were not happy with it…

Here was the reply to my question if they could deliver to Denmark…

“We carried out a short trial sending to the EU but haven’t been 100% happy with the processes recommended by our courier company, and didn’t want to risk anything for our international customers at such an important time of the year. We’re looking into this and will hopefully be able to offer this service again in the future, but I can’t give an exact timeframe just yet”

In other news I used Brewdog who shipped here for £15 which was pretty good value, and only took 3 days.

Ah that’s a real shame. Good of them to give a genuine reply though and to realise it’s better to not offer the service if they can’t guarantee the success of it. Just gained even more respect for them. Hope they can sort things out with a new EU courier in the near future. Will update the main post with a note about that now.

1 Like

Here you are. EU Online Bottleshop directory now live! One of these days I shall update the main post in this UK/IE thread to include everything from Europe that offers shipping here.

1 Like

Thanks for all the research and time spent on this. I have only ever used Beers of Europe. I will now compare beers and prices with other UK online outlets and may even buy from Europe.

<*))))))><