US Secret Santa?

I’m game if it’s not too late. Colorado

yeah, gonna need a tag probably too! It look me 5 minutes just to find the ‘new’ mail. I think I have traded with 80% of the folks on the list at one point or another. Looks fun!

If all the cool kids are doing it then I am in as well.

1 Like

Nimbleprop - DC
Sledutah - Utah
Mansquito - NY
Chinhaez - CO
Explosivedog - NY
Jow - MA
Bytmesis - CA
Trapped - NY
DrFab - KY
Bacchus66 - SC
Douglas88 - OR
Beastie - Baltimore
Wchesser - CO

This list is filling out. Stands to be the biggest Secret Santa in a few years:

I would like to play please.

Fly into LAX on Sunday 5th December (had my Pre-flight Covid Test today, so cleared to travel). I will be in Southern California (Orange County) until the end of February 2022.

Suitcases pretty full of stuff already, but I can squeeze a few English and Welsh beers into the gaps. I would make the numbers up with Californian brews to fill the required quota.

Cheers,

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Awesome! although Now I bet everyone will hope to be getting your box. English and welsh goodies make me giddy at possibility.

2 Likes

Awesome! although Now I bet everyone will hope to be getting your box. English and welsh goodies make me giddy at possibility.

RANGE WAR!!!

<*))))))><

1 Like

The Black Fish is in.

I’ll give it until Saturday morning and then, without any objections, I’ll post the pairings.

4 Likes

The Black Fish is in.

Thank You @nimbleprop.

Please explain the rules once the pairings are posted, as I have no idea what I’ve signed up for.

<*))))))><

1 Like

I am interested.

1 Like

thanks for putting this together! the old days of Secret Santas and trading here feel so long ago…

1 Like

@alexsdad06 interested enough to commit?

We’re talking $55 tops. Old school rules.

1 Like

Ok Elves! Here are the details. Contact your recipient and ask them for their address and preferred styles. As am example, I know that @beastiefan2k likes hazy IPAs and pastry stouts and I would do my best to make him happy on that front. Recipients, be kind. No one is being asked to send #rarez .

You are expected to ship a $55 box to the person listed BELOW you. Since I am the last name, I will ship to the top recipient. If anyone has issues, DM me.

@alexsdad06

@BlackHaddock

@mansquito

@Bacchus66

@chinhaez

@explosivedog

@douglas88

@beastiefan2k

@bytemesis

@trapped

1 Like

@Sledutah

@Jow

@drfabulous

@wchesser

@nimbleprop

@beastiefan2k haha. Our first trade in…10 years? I got tons of stuff to send you.

Ha I’ll be receiving from @Sledutah who I traded for sweet Utah kristallweizen 5yrs ago, and shipping to @drfabulous who was my first ever trade 11yrs ago.

3 Likes

I’m sending to @Sledutah with whom I had my first ever trade as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

PS, @nimbleprop was trying to kill me with his post. Hops and pastry stouts are the bane of my existence :no_mouth:

I should have also mentioned, it would be ideal for people to ship by Monday, January 3rd. Gives everyone plenty of time to connect, shop and ship.

I might be too hasty, just shipped mine today :grin:

2 Likes