US Secret Santa?

I’d think with a Secret Santa, you’d want to try to get it there by Christmas. I will certainly try.

Eastern Orthodox Christmas is January 7th :wink:

2 Likes

This man is a Russian bot. Beware.

3 Likes

Good bot.

/subscribe

Funny coincidence, my last name starts with Bot.

1 Like

My package is with FedEx and is moving steadily across the US from Orange County California to New York.

Hope to hear from someone above me soon.

<*))))))><

Just received a box from @trapped stuffed full of great looking East Coast beers and 1 Belgium Christmas Ales.

Cheers

3 Likes

Lucky you @Sledutah, any chance of a photograph showing the delights?

<*))))))><

1 Like

8 Likes

I shipped to Trapped today!

2 Likes

I trapped a ship today!

<*))))))><

My box went out today to Beastie.

Box from @chinhaez arrived today, lots of tasty looking beers including my 2nd and 3rd NM ticks! Very intrigued by the Trinity bottles and excited to have an excuse to drink 32oz of brown ale. Thanks!

5 Likes

After a late FedEx delivery, our fears have faded and a fantastic box from a dark colored fish has arrived:

I am, of course, thrilled with everything but especially the British Dubbel and the Welsh ticks. Thanks @BlackHaddock and Happy Christmas to you too!

6 Likes

Hey, @mansquito don’t forget that Voodoo Ranger is special too: https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/new-belgium-voodoo-ranger-hazy-ipa-uk/925731/97853/

<*))))))><

1 Like

Yeah, I see “Juicy Haze IPA” locally, but not “Hazy IPA”. UNtappd thinks it’s a UK exclusive.

Saw this rando review via Google:

Today I drank identical mugs of one can each of Voodoo Rangers American Haze and Juicy Haze IPA. Although IPA was traditionally served at room temperature, I poured and started consuming both straight out of the refrigerator, while eating a steak and sides that had sadly had too much cayenne pepper put on during marinade. Both Rangers proved equally adept at lowering mouth temperatures, physical and spice induced calls for help. At low temperatures, the difference I most noticed was in the hops, the Juicy is called Juicy and I can’t think of another word, so I will have to say that the American is drier. At low temperatures I found little to choose between these, and suspect I could only make any distinctions because they were side to side. The last swallows were still chilled, but not quite at room temperature, (the divine forfend given the heat of the dining room) but the beers began to taste more dissimilar with the American being a bit “smoother”. After the test, I looked at the cans and see that the American is 5% alcohol to the Juicy’s 7.5% and I suspect this is what I noticed as the beers warmed. I enjoyed both very much and equally and accept the contest a bit flawed in that I never got to room temperature, but this is a great way to enhance a day under pandemic lockdown.

1 Like

Yes @MicroGrog the one I sent to our friend @mansquito is actually brewed in London.

<*))))))><

My box went out yesterday. Apparently, its been 3 years since I have sent a package (coincidentally to @douglas88 who is sending me a SS box).

3 Likes

Amazing box from @Sledutah bunch of style ticks for my weird little heart and 8 new breweries for me. Super excited.

6 Likes

I believe my box landed safely…