Username change requests / user account problems

Thanks Marko … actually I can live without a merge … only just started rating one beer so will continue that off line … rather not risk a merge and impacting on main account !!

Just need main account back and live … when I log in it takes me to the one created today with one rate … maybe leave that alone till I get back my proper account and back up my ratings

Thanks

@marko and @Theydon_Bois I’ve just fixed your account, I’ve merged anyway just so you don’t lose that new rating. Your original account should be back to normal.

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

2 Likes

yes all good thanks

2 Likes

I’m trying to add a place, which I’ve done in the past, and get this weird message:

You are not currently authorized to add a place to RateBeer. You will need to verify your email address in order to enable this feature. Please contact Services on the forum if you are having issues or believe you should be verified.

I’ve had the same email address on here for a good few years, and am currently a Premium member, so this perplexes me quite a bit.

Can this be fixed please @services ?

Hello @BeerViking

Apologies for the late response but there was a change made which did require a user to logout and log back in again for the system to recognise they had their email verified.

Judging from the other thread it looks like it’s all working for you now, please let me know if there are any other issues.

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

2 Likes

Hi! Password changing process problem.
I have recently changed my password from Almogabar username (rondabandarra@hotmail.com) acc to your process steps, but system doesn’t recognize my new password and I can’t access… Any solution? Facebook access process doesn´t work either.
Thank you in advance

@joet any thoughts?

Thank you very much, problem has been solved!!!

Need to verify my email in order to add Places, please. Not seeing an option to send a verification email, nor a verification email in my inbox. But I promise I am not a bot!

Edit: Never mind! The solution is to log out and in. Level up +1 IT skill

2 Likes

Heyo, I’ve just made an account for rating and reviewing non-alcoholic beers. Just asking if I can request the username NABeerGuides for my ratings profile, to match the forum username. Thanks! :beer:

Profile picture - Changed mine 6 or more weeks ago, still it’s showing up mostly the original (bottles) with occasional new picture tempting me (myself with beer by river). Anyone help @services

1 Like

Takes a while

Your profile image is changed, as you described it. Forum pic is still bottles. At least that’s what I’m seeing right now.

1 Like

Yes your right, forum pic seems to be sticking with the original. Rather it the other way round. But very strange? @services

1 Like

Your forum pic will change eventually. Like I said, takes a while.

1 Like

@ services is not longer with us. @joet will his pic update? See above.

1 Like

@services recived following trying to add a new Place.: " You are not currently authorized to add a place to RateBeer. You will need to verify your email address in order to enable this feature. Please contact Services on the forum if you are having issues or believe you should be verified."
You have my email but here you go again: thomas_lundin@hotmail.com … please give feedback here or via email, thx.

//Thomas

log out & logging back in, sorts this for me

1 Like

@services can’t logg in to RB foum via my iPhone - using the link “Forum”.
Receiving following message" Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.
Can however enter it vi my PC?!?!

Cheers // Thomas

Can someone change my username to Spaceman733? Thanks in advance. Cheers