Where to go in Piran, Slovenia?

Anyone from Slovenia or knowing about the country here? I’m going to Piran for work in May and wonder if anyone can give me a hint of what to do in the evenings after the meetings? On the “Places” side there are only one bar and one restaurant listed and with only one review each.

So where to go for craft beer along the Piran beach, or close by?

We really struggled in Piran for anything beer wise unfortunately. The hydrofoil to Venice was our best option.

1 Like

If you can go to Koper, which is really close by, there’s a few places there. Mainly the Hoppiness Bottle Shop, also some Pubs: Lord Byron in the center was quite alright, Snack Bar 1964 has an okay beer menu to pass the time. I sadly missed Cameral (closed as we walked by) and the Fat Cat Beer Shop (already had too many bottles to carry from Hoppiness). It also was surprisingly easy to get some Slovenian craft beers at the Spar in Prešernova cesta 49, Izola.

1 Like

Definitely go to Koper if you can. The places to seek there are Hoppiness, Cameral, Urban Piqniq.
Whereas in Piran the best offer seems to be in Cafinho.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips. I will go to Koper when there is opportunity.

Thanks for your help. I will go to Koper when there is opportunity. And go to Cafinho if I can’t.