Who's left on the uk forums?

Lurk more than post, posting doesnt work well on mobile.

The last three ticks were a right hassle. Couldn’t find unrated beers anywhere (although would have been quicker if I’d written down the correct dates for Egham).

And in terms of the main subject - didn’t like the new format of the forums at first but have got used to it.

Lurking from the dark depths of Milton Keynes.

2 Likes

Who’s the dodgy guy over there in the corner?

'smee!

1 Like

blank post

Lurking from deepest Eastern Europe. Posting sometimes.

Still lurking in deepest Berkshire.

So just the five of us then.

Might have to make it four!

<*))))))><

At least you have a BD bar nowadays.

Lurking - even from abroad. Useful for news from UK for beer tourists.

I do look in but not on a daily basis now.

Still around but only check in around 3 times week. (don’t usually post).

Joe

Well, i’m still here… just :slight_smile:

Just lurking good these days,not rated much for a while but still like to have a look around.

I dip more than I lurk these days.

so has anyone done a count up of how many of us there are? Over 20 by the looks of it.

I’m here in one of my periodic peeks to see if anything is happening. But I’ll go a month or more without clicking on Forum. I still use RateBeer to keep a record of the beers I’ve drunk, but I no longer feel part of it. I am not active any more anyway, but the lack of the forum and the strong community feel that it generated, doesn’t enthuse me to get more involved.

Over the past few weeks I’ve had the chance to meet up with a number of RB people and they are truly a special breed. So generous, good company and good people too. I’ve just set up a meeting with Gunnar in the new year and really looking forward to showing him around Kent for a day.

Let’s try to keep it going and the UK Forum just because I don’t want to lose the chance of meeting those types of people.

2 Likes

I usually check out the UK Forum fairly regularly, at least weekly. It is the ONLY Forum that I bother to look at now.
I did briefly try checking out some of the others but couldn’t really get that interested.
John

Still here.

1 Like