Beer52 Cyber Fest

Anyone playing?
My son has kindly ordered me the pack.

<*))))))><

They ever tell you what the beers are in advance or always a case of wait and see until they arrive?

1 Like

Cheers … looks good for £3 a beer.

You can explain to my missus why yet another box of beer is about to land on our doorstep @simontomlinson !!!

1 Like

I order the Friday session.

Friday sold out but they still have Saturday packs available I think.

I think our pack will be the Saturday one as well.

<*))))))><

I refused to order the Saturday pack because I feel it is either beers we are getting in club or left overs. The Friday seemed like ones that haven’t been club beers based on the breweries involved.

You may be right @SHIG, I will be sharing with my son, so not rating new beers will not be an issue for me.

<*))))))><

Friday line up:

Haven’t seen Saturday one.

1 Like

Here’s the Saturday list:

North X Stillwater Artisinal - Kviek IPA 7% 440ml
Northern Monk X Collective Arts - Dream Lines Form 7.4% DDH IPA Patrons Project 440ml
BBNo. - 05 IPA Citra Chinook 6.8% 440ml
Cassels & Sons - Double Cream Milk Stout 8.2%
White Hag - Talti Farmhouse Saison 4.4% Barrel Aged in French Oak
Beerbliotek - Hip Hops IPA 6%
Buxton - Axe Edge IPA 6.8%
Siren Craft Brew - Suspended in… Cans (Sabro & Bru-1) Hazy Pale 4% Exclusive 440ml Release
Gipsy Hill - Thumper Chocolate Stout 3.9% 440ml
To-Ol - Cloud 9 Witbier w/ Mango & Orange Peel 4.9%
The Garden Brewery - Raspberry Sour 4.2%
Tiny Rebel - Paradise City Loral & Mosaic NEIPA 6.8%
(beers may vary very slightly if there are delivery issues given current situation)

I’ve not ordered yet but am tempted… Several of those only have one rate so far, so they’re not all club leftovers, Shawn! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

By dang! I might as well, but I did use some of my credits to buy some beer from there site earlier this week. Wonder if I ordered it if it will make it by next Saturday with the bank holiday.

This comment has nothing to do with the upcoming Cyber Fest, but Beer52 have helped me get into the top 50 raters of Scottish beers (even though most of those attributed beers were brewed in Belgium), just saying.

<*))))))><

Yeah, I went and used all my credit (about £7-worth) on a mixed box a week or two back. :roll_eyes:

I must have a look at this credit malarkey, I must have some with them by now.

<*))))))><

Sold out, that’s what I get for waiting. Probably for the best anyways.

1 Like

My Cyber Fest package arrived on Thursday 16th, didn’t see what it was delivered in, but I opened the box this morning having left it overnight in the garage, to lessen the chance of any virus residue remaining, I can confirm it’s the Saturday selection. Looks fun, only the Buxton Axe Edge has been rated by me out of the 12, so happy with that.

<*))))))><

We did the ‘Cyber Fest’ with our son and had three other couples join us (on the net), all friends of Ben (our son). All of us were underwhelmed by the beers with a couple of breweries doing themselves no favours at all.

It was fun, once we switched of the Beer52 guys on Youtube and just drank the beers commenting as we went, without listening to poor jokes and some pretty boring brewers pontificate about their beers.

11 new rates though, so not all bad.

<*))))))><

1 Like