RateBeer Forums

Euro Secret Santa 2020

You want it. You have it!

It’s that time of the year again. You know the rules

• Send at least 3 liters of good, rateable beers from your country, which have not been rated by your recipient yet (and are not available in recipient’s country, when possible)

• Some Santa likes to put snacks, beer mats, glasswares, magazines. Make it special!

• Post your haul and remember to mention/thank your Santa when rating.

• Rate the received beers on Ratebeer.

• Don’t forget to leave a trade feedback when you have discovered who your Santa is.

• You have minimum 50 ratings and no negative trade feedback. If you have no trade experience, send me a BM. We are always happy to welcome new people.

Subscription ends on 27/11.

To apply, send me a BM with:

• address, email, mobile (for contact reasons)
  • likes and dislikes
  • If you wish to send to EU only or EU+Norway&Switzerland.

Don’t spoil your participation here!

On a side note, we know there’s a minimum amount of liters to send, but if possible it would be better to send 10 x 33cl than 4 x 75cl. I just want to avoid sending a “compensation box” again :wink:

Please make sure to write all those pending trade feedback you have. I will check your last 12 months’ trade history to set the best possible pairings, so it would be very helpful if everyone has that section of the profile up-to-date. Chase your trade partners if they haven’t left you a trade feedback yet.

As we want everyone to partecipate, I’d ask people from Germany / The Netherlands if they’d have the option to represent a nearby country (Belgium/Luxembourg/Austria/Poland/France) if needed.

Stay safe!

Applications are closed. I said I would have set pairing by Sunday, Monday the latest, but I am ready.

So, expect to receive your sender’s info soon. This way you can start shopping this evening (Black Friday everyone?) or during the weekend.

santa-claus-showing-thumbs-up-red_236854-18248

Check your inbox. I sent a BM to all of you here on the forum.

Deadline to send beers is December the 11th.

Once you receive your box, post your haul here and try to guess who your Santa is. If everyone got his trade section updated, I think this time we have a 90% rate of new pairings. And a 0% rate of pairings with people you swapped with in the last 12 months.

For questions or doubts, feel free to contact me anytime!

Santa :santa:

1 Like

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service