New Breweries in 2021

Hoptimism you pay £x a month and every x months you get one of their mystery boxes as well as advance access to things like Emperor’s launches. It’s not for me TBH, mystery boxes are great value but I just don’t need them, I have more than enough beer just with my own selection

And yes saves boxes are ace, Beer Central works on that basis (no webshop at all). The Brew Cavern one is good, these days there’s often a few things I want but not enough to make an order, then when more stuff comes in the other stuff has sold out

Yes Hoptimism, is £15 per month, mystery box ever 4 months, 15% off all orders and priority on limited timed releases like emperor.

Do you have a link for this? I couldn’t find anything on the website

Unfortunately it’s sold out.

1 Like

Came across this brewery today. Was surprised I had to add it to RB. Was even more surprised to find they have been going for four years ! We’re slipping.

http://www.roebuckbrewery.co.uk/Index

It’s listed on the Yellow site, but (not surprisingly) they have it in the wrong location - 10 miles away in a different coiunty !

A four year gap between being founded and added on here is it that unusual! I add every new brewry I spot and every now and then they’re not that new.

I would HOPE that four years is unusual ! Next time I get a GBG I’ll go through and compare - that at least will only be 18 months out of date !

I’ve stopped buying the CAMRA GBG @Martinsh. I’ve also cancelled my Direct Debit for membership. Don’t feel part of the organisation anymore, we’ve drifted apart.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

assume people are aware of www.quaffale.org? Not as up to date as it once was but Rick still updating regularly

1 Like

I’ve been cross-referencing. Got the impression he also looks at our database as his recent updates reflected ours but seemingly slightly afterwards.

this is one of several sources…

He’s had the Roebuck on since June last year …

And @imdownthepub - this is the website whose name we couldn’t think of on our Derby trip

1 Like