RBESG - Plzeň / Prague - 19.7.-21.7. CONFIRMED!

Great to see this happening, shame I can’t make it. Enjoy, guys!

Would have loved to join, as I’ve never been to Prague since becoming a beer nerd! Alas, we already have different holiday plans spanning these dates…

1 Like

same for me, it depends on how job transmission works out. I would certainly love to join.

1 Like

Seems to be the year for job changes. I also just started a new job and will have to figure out which days are possible for me to attend.

Would have been game but for the dates … my summer beer trip, Berlin/Poznan/Warsaw is the weekend before this one!

Hope to make it, will confirm or not as soon as I can.

<*))))))><

I will be there.

Will come with my wife, so might do some other non-beer related things as well.

1 Like

Sorry guys, will not be coming.

I can’t change my voting, so it still looks like I am in the ‘might be coming’ group.

<*))))))><

I wrote maybe, I am just in process of holiday planning, I would like to incorporate it to our possible Czechia tour. Definitely I’d like to attend.

1 Like

I have clicked “YES”. Should be wonderful. Personally I would stretch the Prague bit, but if the grand tasting is to take place in Pilsen, this is probably the most logical main timeline. I can always add personal bonus days at the beginning or at the end. It will just mean possibly more moving between different hostels :smiley:

1 Like

I will most likely come, and plan to do Franconia and Munich afterwards.

1 Like

I hope you get a good turn out, as I know how much effort goes into planning and organising this sort of thing. The 2017 RBESG in Barcelona was great but the two Mark’s that looked after us must have been disappointed by the numbers who actually turned up (them plus five of us).

<*))))))><

Yeah, we hope so too. Czech Republic is perfect for something like this - good, strategic location, fair prices, a ton of beer-related things to visit and try…

There are also 3-4 more people who’ve already confirmed they should be coming who haven’t replied here.

Mads and I will join from Denmark. We’re looking at arriving Wednesday afternoon. Mads returns on Monday, I’ll love to stay for a Pilsner Urquell tour (and a day trip to Purkmistr, perhaps?)

2 Likes

Event created!

https://www.ratebeer.com/event/56946/

It’s getting more and more certain that I’ll make it.

2 Likes

If nothing wrong happens, I will be there. Not from beginning, I will join Saturday. I skip Prague day.

2 Likes

Hey y’all, just a quick reminder that this is on, off to Plzeň in an hour or so to meet up w/Fill to talk about some details and suchlike. Pls do “attend” the event on its evets page if you’re coming! :smiley:

Man I’m looking forward to this! :smiley:

It unfortunately looks like I cannot make it - have to go on a business trip to the US :frowning_face: