Stolen from the Netherlands Forum

I believe I’ve improved to 194 from 189, such a big move!

1 Like

I am at 406, but I was shocked to see some of the beers there such as North Coast Le Merle and Lancaster Milk Stout, which I was pretty sure I had rated… but alas no! Unless RB is deleting my rates!

1 Like

Not activily hunting for any of these.

1 Like

254 one year after my initial post and up 7. never read through the list so its pure luck. I have tried to grab a few old standbys this year that I realized I never rated.

1 Like

549 it seems for me

1 Like

A lowly 214. Shrugs.

1 Like

I beat all of you:
54!
Haven’t sought this out at all, but did notice the tag from time to time.

Books like this have never really made much sense to me, except maybe for the story and sensory descriptions which can be interesting. Apart from that, it’s fairly unrealistic I will get a lot of them where I am, and I also may just not want to have some in the first place.
On the other hand, I do somehow get it. Its nice to read about what you’re drinking, discovering something about the story of the beer and how other people perceive it.
Eh. Maybe I should give something like this a try in the future.

1 Like

Looks like I’ve inadvertently made some progress: 203!

I still don’t give a shit, though :joy:

1 Like

There are about 25 more I’ve had but not rated for some reason

1 Like

424 without actively trying to hunt them down from the book

1 Like

One year on and my total has risen by 15 to 440.

<*))))))><

Gone from 412 to 420 since dec 17… didn’t seek them out this time either

1 Like

I am a 1/3 of the way there and have not been hunting those beers down in particular.

1 Like

Now 543. Damn, I’m consistent!

1 Like

Bump!

https://www.ratebeer.com/tag/1001-beers-you-must-taste-before-you-die/

Now on 462, not seeking them out, but they must be finding me somehow!

<*))))))><

121 since joining Ratebeer. Must be around 400 including old ticks.

1 Like

Up to 264 which is 10 more than last post in this thread a year ago or so.

1 Like

Met Adrian and talked with him when we were both judging at World Beer Idol. Definitely credible, knowledgeable, good guy and very good writer from what I’ve seen/heard. However… books like these generally don’t age that well really when it comes to the choice of beers. On the other hand, Karlovačko most definitely wouldn’t have been the best choice in 2010 for Croatia, Sarajevsko for Bosnia as well, Birra Tirana for Albania… - even then there were more legitimate choices and I wonder about the criteria (perhaps actually reading their entries it would make more sense). Not that huge of a drama anyway.

367 here, like everyone else, without trying.

2 Likes

223 of them. Since I’ve been on RB for 7 and a quarter years, this means I’ll need to live until my 72nd birthday to complete the list…

1 Like

One and half years later on 183

1 Like