UK & Ireland, What are you drinking now?

Thanks! It’s been a pleasure! (Occasionally hard work but I can live with that.)

Now on to Sint Bernardus Extra 4. Not their best beer, and although it’s decent it slips the brewery off my best-rated, which doesn’t seem fair but I think they’ll get by somehow…

2 Likes

This one was a turd

So I finished on a good note with this.

1 Like

Congratulations on the 5k!!

1 Like

Well done on hitting the 5k

1 Like

Going full on trad tonight. Autumn Red by Slater. Look at that head. Tastes pretty good too, simple but well balanced and drinkable for the 5%.

2 Likes

Lunchtime beer before helping with my towns Christmas Light switch on late afternoon/early evening.

<*))))))><

Just another quick one, it’s only 4.4% (bit lively though).

<*))))))><

1 Like

1 Like

Supermarket swill in Mestre Italy

2 Likes

Brewshed Stout at the Beerhouse, Bury St Edmunds. @SHIG they’re playing Pink Floyd. Wish You Were Here? (The beer isn’t actually horizontal and can’t seem to edit!)

3 Likes

That’s my favorite spot and they usually have a few decent ciders on for the wife. Sorry I missed your visit.

I thought I’d just ticked off my 100th Greater London brewery with Seven Sisters’ Small Beer but just noticed that the can has a Bournemouth address on it.

4 Likes

Currently drinking a can of Williams Brothers ‘Klute, West Coast IPA’, brewed for Aldi. It’s good value for the price and at 5.6% ABV it isn’t weak, cheapo brewed special.

<*))))))><

Last night in Italy. Got 4 beers I can’t pack up due to space.

3 Likes

I had a couple of that Brewers beers in Ostuni, are you in Southern Italy ?

I grabbed it in Bari Italy during my cruise.

Finished my work for the night. Ended with the New England Barleywine, not sure what that is other than delicious.

2 Likes

Nipped out of the office for a new Hants tick - Red Cat Twisted Mr M’s. Unfortunately I didn’t realised I’d already ticked Siren Suspended In Blanc before I ordered it.

(If you’re in the Prince of Wales, Farnborough, I recommend the Cajun Chicken sarnie.)

1 Like

Foeders, Amsterdam with an Alvinne Smoked Peaches, great beer

1 Like