IMG_0613

The Remains of the Day

6 Likes

Crowler

5 Likes

6 Likes

Pretty good stuff.

2 Likes

Cant believe i cant add pics unless i,m adding a new beer. Come on @joet fix this please. Adding pics and any kind of beer info should be sooooooo simple. For the good of the site.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the beer page then click on add/edit picture. Unfortunately you have to send it by email unlike the the previous (easy and fast) way. It can take up to a week for the picture to appear.

2 Likes

Yes, i know of this silliness. Doesn’t work, not worth my time, stupid and just plain, ridiculous. Their loss not mine. There was a good system in place and like so many others it’s squashed. I don’t get it. I wanna add pics and info but it gets tougher all the time. It’s like they want us to go away. IDK

6 Likes

Every time access to something is restricted from direct user input, I think we can lay it down to security - even adding pics can endanger a site. Now the addition of a pic when a beer is entered - maybe that’s secure; maybe that “security” whatever it is can be transferred to other inputs. Fingers xd.

2 Likes

A mug full of Celebration.

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Moonrise Luna Draconis: Dragonfruit Sour

7 Likes

6 Likes

<*))))))><