Where to find Red IPAs?

Was a very good year.

Couple of decent options recently

Baron purchased from Raynville
Purple Moose was from the brewery online shop

4 Likes

I will be on the lookout for that Baron, which I might be able to find at a local shop. Doubt I will find my way to the Navigator, though.

I tried the Baron Red DIPA and thought it was excellent. I’ve not tried a Navigators beer before but their Red IPA looks very nice.

2 Likes

Had the Baron at Lords, watching England v Ireland, it was good

1 Like

Be still my beating heart!

6 Likes

Your son @Leighton has died of Red IPA dysentery.

Also, ISO pandas of those beers.

2 Likes

Aren’t pandas banned now, due to some nonsense taxation bull :poop: :grinning:

This post has been marked as spam and hurtful to Pandas everywhere!

Urostomy bags are the way to go.

3 Likes

Just checked my stats: Only had 17 but 6 of those are in the top 50 on RateBeer.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Old school tonight. Bottle has been aged a few years but still loads of oily hops. Punchy stuff at 8.5%.

5 Likes

I’m guessing at least 8 years old?

Good red IPA, must be fairly widely available I would expect.

2 Likes

Available in Tesco I believe.

1 Like

New collab from Moor and Burning Sky. Trembling Mad got it in today so that’s been added to my latest order.

3 Likes

Kernel London Brick is back!

4 Likes

Siren’s Liquid Mistress is also coming back!

Investor email:

Hey everyone,

As the eagle-eyed among you will have spotted, the winner by some distance of our 10th Anniversary Comeback vote was Liquid Mistress.

This iconic Red IPA was a part of the original lineup of flagship beers back in 2013, but has never previously been available in cans, and probably won’t be ever again.

It features a rich, nutty and hearty malt base, with a deep red colour and plenty of body. To balance and accentuate the malts, we need a hefty hop bill, with Amarillo, Simcoe and Centennial offering peachy, grapefruit, red berry and zesty orange aromas.

We have a limited amount of 6 packs available. It’s canning Thursday 21st September and we’ll be, as always, prioritising investor orders.

We hope you enjoy it!

Sad they’re implying it’s just a one-off rebrew though. Deserves to be in their core range again or at least seasonally brewed.

6 Likes

Great news! And totally agree that it would be a good addition to their core range rather than a one-off brew.

1 Like