Cloudwater rebrew DIPA v3, and release v3.1

Will it be a Saturday delivery or Tuesday do you think ? Cheers

Was wondering the same thing. I know Parcelforce don’t ordinarily deliver on Saturdays unless the sender pays about £10 extra, so you’d think Tuesday. That said, their express24 service that Cloudwater use is actually a guaranteed 24 hour service. Since they have failed that, Cloudwater are entitled to recoup 50% of the postage costs (which is probably very useful given they did this at cost to themselves).

So with this in mind I wonder if they might actually make an effort to do some Saturday deliveries to keep customers happy? It is Parcelfarce though so… won’t hold my breath for that.

#Parcelfarce

If any of you folks are on Farcebook or Twatter, Cloudwater have an apology post up and say they will “make things right” for anyone who was affected by #Parcelfarce 2018. Just comment on there with your order number I guess. I’m not sure exactly what they can do but hey it’s worth a shot to see what happens.

I would have put something on their page but don’t do FB, but like some of you mine still hasn’t arrived yet :confused:

I’m on Twitter, seems a major issue. No tracking service still. Not clear if it will be today or Tuesday now. I won’t go thirsty, with the amount of stock I have :slight_smile: but would have liked this over the weekend !

I’m out now for the rest of the day.

Guessing Tuesday now … better be bloody Tuesday as some of those cans are bound for CPH on Wednesday!!!

Not had anything today yet but honestly not expecting it.

Tracking is still down too. Amazing a company of their size hasn’t fixed the problems yet. They’re going to rival Ratebeer for longest time needed to fix something.

1 Like

Oh sorry meant to add the link to my post, they said the same on Twitter too here: https://twitter.com/cloudwaterbrew/status/992482645148864514

Anyone not on social media can simply email shop@cloudwaterbrew.co

I’ve been checking Twitter, people are genuinely very upset about this scandal, and rightly so, real people’s weekends ripped apart by Parelforce’s incompetance to deliver the beer on time. Someone had the audacity to claim there are worse things going on at the moment! Naturally they were lambasted. I’m keeping a level head, if it doesn’t arrive today, I’ll be forced to crack into the Fou Foune or a Jester King :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yeah I saw some comments like that.

In all seriousness people like that are missing the point. We are quite literally guaranteed 24 hour delivery. Parcelforce failed to honour that. It doesn’t matter what the parcel contains or how important or unimportant it is in the grand scheme of things. People are right to complain about it, if we didn’t, this shit would go on all the time with no repercussions.

Oh you poor thing, nothing good in your stash. You could probably pop down to Tesco and pick up some cans of Carling, they are 440ml just like Cloudwater you know, basically the same thing innit.

He he, yeah totally agree. People need to complain, it is disappointing. With this weather I’m not sure I can hold off starting the beers for much longer. Looking at 4.30 latest!

My only comment … the once every free.postage brigade can shut TFU.

As I’ve said before … very happy with their 4.99 next day service!

Back home … no delivery.

Anyone get today?

Agreed although it seems like a nasty coincidence re the free postage. Any way no beer here, and no news on when it may arrive. Cheers

Nothing here either, but I really didn’t expect it. And yeah I’ve not heard a response from Cloudwater but they’re probably swamped with this at the moment. Parcelforce’s status on the website implied deliveries were supposed to happen throughout Saturday but that seems like a flat out lie to be honest.

House over the road from me had a delivery from Argos around 1600 this afternoon.

If Argos can ship out on a Sunday afternoon no excuse for those wankers at parcel farce !!!

Parcelfarce tracking is finally back online, with absolutely no explanation or apology for what’s gone on.

Interestingly, tracking says my parcel only reached their national hub on Friday so wouldn’t have been ready for delivery anyway, it only reached my local depot on Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow morning I’ll be a little happier with the situation.

Yup … tracking back up.

Mine was loaded onto vehicle in Oxford on Friday night FFS !!!

That’s only 25 miles away … could have got it myself (for a fee!!!)

Yes, mine was loaded onto a delivery vehicle in Basingstoke on the same day. Sent it to work so may be waiting for me.