Copenhagen 08/05 - 13/05

Hi guys,
I´m going to CPH for the MBCC. Looking forward to see all the events in town around this dates and hopefully the great @Desverger could do his awesome “Merged Events List” post in the next weeks.
But until then, Anyone wants to share a bottle or a can on Tuesday (8th) or Wednesday (9th)?? I don´t have a location preference.
Cheers!

1 Like

I only arrive Wednesday evening. I stay close to Mikkeller Viktoriagade though. If there are still any beers left I would go to Bottle Logic at Warpigs, apart from that I am up for something Wednesday evening :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My planning also includes the Bottle Logic Tap takeover so we keep in touch.

Hello guys

Yep, was thinking about this as I seen lots more events are starting to come in now, I will get a “Merged Events List” up soon, same format as the last few years :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No don’t do it… I arrive on Thursday afternoon this year and I will be jealous reading about the events I missed :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Will be there tuesday til sat and def intrested in doing sone sharing/drinking. Staying in star hotel.

1 Like

Do your magic Reubs :smiley:

1 Like

I arrive Wednesday 1645 with @madmitch76 … planning to drink 100+ pints of Tuborg over the weekend. Hope to see some of you in the city centre bars around the town hall and Tivoli !

4 Likes

I’m always up for a Grøn or twenty, preferably at Jernbanecaféen. Arriving Wednesday afternoon as well.

2 Likes

Arriving Wednesday afternoon, teaming up with @VsXsV for AirBnB, open for whatever. It’s my first time in Copenhagen, I’m curious.

2 Likes

Look no further for your Tuborg fix :wink:

3 Likes

Cask or keg ?

It seems that we are enough to fill a table at Warpigs on the Wed. Bottle Logic Tap Takeover :muscle::muscle:

Merged event list is up now - Copenhagen / Mikkeller Beer Week (MBCC) 2018 - Merged Event List

Please post with any beer related events as they come in so I can update the main post, thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep!!! Great, Thank you.

I’ll arrive on Wednesday. The train is supposed to come in at 17:20.

3 Likes

Anyone lucky enough to get any of the 4 x Bokkereyder tastings? Sold out within a couple of minutes it looks like.

I was able to grab the inspiratie one. Never had their beers so looking forward to it.

I got a ticket for the fruit session, any of you guys going to that one? :slight_smile:

Should be landing in CPH on Thursday morning.

3 Likes