FAO UK Admins - Breweries/Places Housekeeping

This came to light earlier in the week … got actioned earlier today on RB.

1 Like

Thanks. This has taken me from 3rd to 11th in Leicestershire table but I’ll just have to work my way back up…

Ha … think you deleted whilst I was responding (Took a call so a bit of a gap)

To add context … Partizan have moved from London to Leicestershire

2 Likes

But has it benefitted you in London? I was going to check my stats earlier and then got distracted.

Think I have not moved. Depends on how many Partizan beers @Mr_Pink_152 and @Fin have had.

1 Like

A bit… I’m still over 100 off the top 50 but there’s the chance I’ll get it before I die now

8 Partizan beers for me, no big deal either way. Never going to reach the top 50 in London as I avoid anything from there unless there is no choice. Leicestershire is a ‘mid-table’ county for me (61 rates now).

<*))))))><

Same, only it got my Leicestershire ratings from 2 to 10 hahahah. :smiley:

Why do you avoid London beers unless no choice ?

Generational thing I’m missing out on here ?

Did a cockney steal your spam ration in the war ?

4 Likes

Massive drop down the top raters in Leicestershire for me. Down from about 5th to about 15th. It’s a tiny change in London as numbers need to be so high to move up or down.

I’ve gone from 40ish in Leicestershire to 26th, and only dropped a couple of places in Greater London, so it’s all good from my point of view!

I read somewhere that London river water had been drunk seven times and ‘cleansed’
before it’s dragged out at Greenwich and used for brewing. Always been told to drink up stream of the brewery, old habits etc, etc. Plus most London beers really are over priced and usually crap (in my opinion of course).

And yes, I don’t actually like Londoner’s and their stupid cock-o-knee accents. SPAM is American I believe?

<*))))))><

Funny old wives tales

London brewers used imported Evian … thats why it costs a bit more !

2 Likes

I think that it has exactly doubled my Leicestershire ratings from 39 to 78 not sure where I was previously as I guess there may be others like me who will have had a low’ish’ Leicestershire count but who might now have zoomed up the table. Think that I am in 34th place now.

Of course on the flip side my London ratings will have taken a big hit.

No chamge in the London ranks then. I need more people ahead of me to move to Germany!

1 Like

Looks like I have actually lost out as I was in 31st place when we did the Leics’ county stat attack back in 2021 and I haven’t rated a single Leicestershire beer in that time and now sit in 34th, so I guess that some London or Partizan fans have zoomed past me. Of course I may have actually dropped further down Leics’ in that time and in fact have picked up a few places without realising.

Dropped two place and twenty something beers in Greater London was 27th now 29th.

Another one bites the dust :frowning:

Hi - I Still appear to be unable to add places. Could someone be nice enough to add this place…

It’s the Thirsty Giraffe in Deeping St James, and the a mircopub and the only decent beer place in the area. 8 Hand Pulls plus ciders and a small bottle / can selection.

All the details are on the Facebook page.

1 Like

To the tune of the Hokey Kokey:

“You log out and then you log in again,
You log out again and then logi in again… again,
Oh, adding Places to Ratebeer”

1 Like