Shindig?

My beers added

Under starters orders …

And off … hello pre GBBF shindig day 2018 !

3 Likes

Reubs and I are leaving bottle shop in 5 … Southwark brewing next then anspach 1130, bbno 1200 and Mooe 1240. Finish at kernel. 1300

Times approx.

1 Like

Best way to start the day!

1 Like

Gutted I missed this as in Japan until Monday. Hope you guys had a good time. Ian Harrison has Chris got any of that Maker’s Mark left!!!???

Big thanks to @chriso for hosting such a prestigious meet up. I had an awesome time, was great way to kick off my England experience. Hope everyone has great time at GBBF. Cheers, Shawn

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it Shawn. It was good to meet you. Welcome to Blighty!

Thanks once again Ruth and Chris for hosting.

See most of you next week.

1 Like

Thanks to Chris and Ruth for hosting as per usual.

Thanks to all for sharing their beers and ciders

Fergus’s Scotch Eggs were the best thing, unbelievable perfectly slightly runny yolks.

Sorry to leave early, but my sister appreciated the lift to Gatwick this morning. I now have a Ford Fiesta to do with as I wish for a week, which is a shame as most of this week I will be at GBBF.

Odd to have the German hefeweizen’s from Chris’ rot cupboard. Just when you think you have been in every room in their house, another pops up. It’s like the Tardis.

1 Like

Thanks to all involved for a very enjoyable day and especially of course to Chris & Ruth for hosting.

I really enjoyed the most laid back sociable pace this year.

Big thanks to Chriso and Ruth for hosting and to everyone for making it a great day. Nice to scoop in some new Ratebeerians too!

1 Like

yeah cheers guys for hosting us again, fantastic that I finally got to try the scotch eggs (cheers Fergus and Sarah!) and still plenty of beers left to try.

Willis I actuallu got the kernel saison (BA version?) on tap at brewdog shepherd’s bush; so that worked out well in the end too

hope everyone enjoyed the annual Irish allocation and the cambodia ticks!