Virtual Bar - every night at 20:00 for the next 4 months?

Got 4 pints of Thornbridge Resilience fresh from cask at Firkin Alehouse Folkestone picking up tomorrow

2 Likes

Torrside Monsters Imperial Porter - Centennial.

One of my fave UK breweries (based on a massive 6 ratings) but I hate the labels. Looks like the brewer was in a speed metal band in 1989 when he was 14 and he’s reusing their demo art.

1 Like

In the queue for Boots. Should have brought some beers to rate.

strange time to buy boots … normally pick mine up at the start of the Autumn but each to their own !

1 Like

It’s a damn shame I’m not in the queue for Boots anymore, I would have shared that with the rest of the queue. Verbally, obviously, can’t see the screen from 2m away.

With luck some people in front of me may have walked off in disgust.

Alcohol free on Monday and Tuesday; started at 17:00 today. Beer52 delivered this bottle last year. Vault City Brewing beer, brewed at De Proefbrouwerij, Belgium. Not really my thing, too sour for me. Poured into an old Yuengling glass I rarely use.

<*))))))><

A Wit from the Netherlands into an old (and shortly lived Heineken owned beer) Hougaerdse DAS tumbler.

<*))))))><

Can from MBH this evening. Very nice ipa.

1 Like

Wander Beyond Dart.

1 Like

Crazy Sister from Reservoir Dogs.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Last beer of the evening, four beers, four new rates. This is another ‘different one’.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Actually, i decided to treat my self to a night cap! 14% ABV Austrian beauty.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Good call! I’ve got a Samichlaus Classic waiting to be tried… haven’t had that is about 25 years.

2 Likes

The Barrique was lovely, just wish the head had stayed, maybe the wrong glass but it fell away very swiftly, although the carbonation was fine in the beer, it just lost it’s looks a little for me.

<*))))))><

1 Like

I too have a bottle of this in the cellar (2019 version, although the importer’s label says it was bottled on 01/01/2020 :thinking:).

Tried it first in 2014, something was very wrong with the bottle. Hopefully this time will be a lot better.

1 Like

My bottle of Barrique was a Limited Edition. Label said “This special vintage is aged for 10 months in our ancient cellar in M&H distillery whisky casks from Tel Aviv.”

<*))))))><

I’ve got tomorrow of work. Not doing much just staying in. As it’s not a school night thought I’d crack open a beer.

Dry since Sunday night, so here we go Thursday night lock-in

Same here, first beers since Sunday night.

1 Like

Doing a local pub quiz but too fast paced switching between Facebook and WhatsApp to have a drink.