Virtual Bar - every night at 20:00 for the next 4 months?

Before I start drinking more of my recent purchases I thought I’d better concentrate on the beers I got from Erzengel.

Been drinking fewer beers than I expected - a symptom of Covid-19 or a result of being stuck with a 4 year old for 2 weeks?

Weiherer / Cervejaria Bamberg Rauchbock

2 Likes

Helped me pass the 100 Kent beers.

Tonight I’m trying one of the Harvest saisons from little earth. This is the whisky BA one.

1 Like

Störtebeker Roggen-Weizen

1 Like

2012 Vintage, holding up OK

Wildwuchs Anpacker Ale, Flanders Red from Hamburg.

Had this tonight. The head did not get any smaller. Came close to getting a spoon for it! Decent beer underneath though.

1 Like

Electric Bear and their Cradle of Filth collab, Pale Countess. A few meh rates so far, but I really enjoyed it. Very hoppy little pale, and quite gentle. Not what I expected. I suppose if you’ve had a hard day screaming into the mic and calling Jesus a c*** then you’d want a simple yet favourite sessioner.

1 Like

4 Likes

Early start for me today again!
I struggled to finish this Finnish beer.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Not messing about either

2 Likes

Up next is a cheeky little Zwickl, from the town of Zwiesel.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Love a Zwickel

1 Like

Madison Bumgarner pitching in game 2 world series 2012

Love the Beatnikz IPA. My kinda IPA

1 Like

That’s a name…

1 Like

Always loved Gregor Blanco just about to get an infield hit on a bunt.

Anyway this red ale is just so me. It’s like someone asked me how I wanted it to be and brewed it to what I asked.

1 Like

And you know what? He’s a great bloke. And hard as coffin nails.

1 Like

@harrisoni. I’m a Trout man actually, although the one and only time I have seen him live, he was not at his best; can’t remember him hitting a single ball.

Anyway, I love a clean, malty and sweet Doppelbock and this fits the bill nicely.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Just the 2 beers this evening. Although i love trying traditional German styles there is no doubt imho that Berlin based Fuerst Wiacek are producing some of the best “haze” right now. Couple of new cans enjoyed this evening and a easy 4.0 and 4.1 respectively, just hope they can keep them coming…

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/fuerst-wiacek-impresario/816216
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/fuerst-wiacek-paraphrased/816405

1 Like

My first from this relatively new Reading brewery, Phantom. Junk Food, 6.7% IPA.

1 Like