Virtual Bar; Friday 21st Sep

After about 50 beers with Ken and Chris I have called a truce and am now in hotel room watching the rain with a bottle of AldI Primitivo and a burger.

5 Likes

I love beers from Poland.
[/quote]

Yes, there some interesting things coming out of there (along with plenty of crap lagers).

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Most likely a good choice, be fighting fit for tomorrow if you just chill for a couple of hours or so with a few slow beers before crashing for the night.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

De Molen Hel and Verdoeminis Oreo was beer of the day for me.

2 Likes

Aye. I love hotel WiFi cos I get to listen to Radio 4.
Ticking frenzy today
Long sleep tonight
Enjoy beer stand hopping tomorrow
50 today
25 is the aim tomorrow

3 Likes

What size pours are we talking Ian, 1.5cl?

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Next up is this: https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/black-sheep-venus-and-mars/611451/

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Looks good in the breweries glass wear.

<*))))))><

4 Likes

Now on to a UK beer Wylam Child In Time seems to have some mixed reviews with slightly more negative reviews on tap, but canned enjoyed this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

View from the camper at Camping Polderflora, Alphen aan den Rijn this evening after a great day at Borefts

6 Likes

Meant to say drinking a a Haand Inferno Triple IPA now. Hi everyone in the Virtual bar

4 Likes

My Black Sheep beer took me to 26 rates from the brewery and I have another to drink later this evening (most likely); that will take me to being the 4th ‘biggest’ rater of their beers.

I know no one cares but me, just thought I’d mention it though.

Quick question; do you prefer green olives or black? I am leaning towards green these days.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Green but I do like them Kalamata Olives and they’re black as I recall

3 Likes

Wylam are a bit ‘Marmite’ to some people, I usually love um, but sometimes I don’t.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Kalamata Olives come brown or black I believe, I like them too.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Loz says she likes the little nutty Italian olives which are black, otherwise she is a green olive person

3 Likes

What have you stashed away in the camper?

<*))))))><

2 Likes

My Olives are the ‘Mediterranean Mix’ from Morrisons, large container for £3:00, it’s a mixture of green and black with some olive oil and herbs thrown in. Great value and always very tasty.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

It’ nearly 2100 here in Leiden. I think one more glass of red wine here and the end of The News Quiz and then bed.
Cheers to the rest of you
Plus I have a lovely BIG hotel bed.

3 Likes

Good night Ian, hope you sleep well and attack tomorrow with gusto!

<*))))))><

2 Likes