RBWG San Diego thread

Can we get the Airbnb link to check it out?

and here is the first AirBnB I had posted about.

Probably one of the better locations. Walking. distance to the beach and stores.

Thanks for the work, I can now use my limited brainpower to pack a box of exciting beers.

Thanks. Looking forward to it…

House Rules “No parties or events” ha ha ha

I don’t need a bed, I live here.

I have two (I think) air mattresses and an old futon mattress that I can lend, though.

sorry got my B users names twisted…post updated

Looking like the possibility of 2 other local Boise crew will join in the RBWG fun.

deleted all the now irrelevant posts. send me a message if you are interested in staying at the group house.

House is pretty much filled up!

I’m kind of scratching my head over the housing issue. At all other Gatherings I have heard of there has been a central hotel where everyone from out of town stayed. Obviously that isn’t happening here.

I am not sure whether to get a hotel room by myself or what to do. Am I the only one in this situation?

It might be worth checking around and seeing if there are others who are looking for a place to rent out as well. The house we have rented out is in the Pacific Beach area. I would assume interest will keep growing over the next few weeks.

any news of how the bus or transportation will work out? any news of a second rental spot?

side note…any locals going to Body/Head (Kim Gordon and Bill Nace) at the Casbah on the 21st?

any breweries that we aren’t going to that would be worth making the drive to the days prior?

Folks, I am now (mostly) off work for the year and outside of a short trip to San Francisco next week, spending my time finalizing some details. I will prepare a list of breweries worth visiting that did not make our list so you have that. Stay tuned…

I have some bus information…assuming the current numbers at roughly 14 people the daily per person bus charges are:

Thu: $53.85
Fri: $28.57
Sat: $42.86
Tot: $125.28 if you are on all three days

The bus can comfortably hold 20 people, so if we gain more attendees that reduces the price to:

Thu: $35.00
Fri: $20.00
Sat: $30.00
Tot: $85.00

I am still working options for our Wednesday Tijuana travel.

Yes, we can bring beer on the bus, no kegs though.

Thoughts?

:+1:

Optional hotels in the vicinity for those not staying in the house:

Ocean Park Inn

The Beach Cottages
beachcottages.com

All,

Looks like I might get deployed to N. California is support of the disaster relief efforts and won’t be able to make it. Is anyone willing to take my part of the rental? Let me and nuplastik know please. Thanks!

I’m in for everything and not checking here that often, so someone just tell me how much for the bus, breweries, house, etc